Noah has a problem lately with seeing just how much food he can put in this mouth. There have been several times in the past few weeks where I find him gagging at the table because he has so much in his mouth that it is spewing out between his lips and his eyes are watery. He's not choking - he just can't chew it and there's so much that he gags.
I have told him - more than once - "Don't put too much in your mouth. You'll choke and have to ride in an ambulance."
Noah and Natalie have taken to having raisins as an afternoon snack lately. Raisins are apparently an extra tempting snack to shove in your mouth all at one time. Every time I put a handful of raisins on the table in front of him I say, "No more than 2 raisins in your mouth at one time. How many raisins in your mouth?"
"That's right. Two. If you put too many in your mouth, I'm going to have to feed you like a baby."
So today he responds: "Like when I was a baby and you cut the raisins in half so I wouldn't choke on them."
WHAT!!!! Are you kidding!?!?!?!?! I haven't done that since he was like 12 months old. How does he remember this stuff!?!?!?!